FAST TRACK YOUR CAREER IN THE YACHTING INDUSTRY!
So you'd like to get a job as a crew member on a yacht? Awesome. Working on a yacht is one of the best ways to travel the world, earn cash, and live on a floating palace on the water (for free!)
The process of uprooting your entire life to pursue a job in the yachting industry can be daunting…
- What do you need to do to get started?
- Where do you go to apply for jobs?
- How do you craft a professional CV and land interviews?
- How do you gain an edge and stand out above the rest in a competitive job market if you have no prior experience?
I'm going to help you eliminate the guesswork so that you gain a competitive advantage, and increase your chances of getting hired as efficiently and effortlessly as possible!
In The Yacht Job Handbook, I'll walk you through the entire process of getting a job on a yacht. I’m going to break down this process into a step-by-step formula that will serve as a roadmap to help fast-track your career so that you can start getting paid to live, work, and travel the world on a luxurious yacht.
Your new life is waiting for you…
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
HOW TO LAND YOUR FIRST JOB ON A YACHT WITH NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE
- Gain insight into the yachting industry, how it works, and decide whether or not it’s right for you.
- Overview of worldwide work eligibility and requirements to help you figure out whether you are legally, physically, and mentally ABLE to work on a yacht.
- A step-by-step process for how to begin creating your strategic plan of action that will help you execute a smooth transition, and get hired as quickly and effortlessly as possible.
- Maximize your efficiency and make the most of your time and energy while job hunting and networking so that you gain an edge in the competitive job market
- Gain experience in the industry, and get acquainted with various types of yachts, positions, and how to perform basic tasks and impress employers
- Learn how to prepare for an interview; the traits and skills that most yachts look for in new crew, and how to respond to the most common interview questions
- Transition seamlessly from land to sea, and mentally prepare yourself for life as a yachtie
- Gain an understanding of everyday tasks you’ll likely be doing as a newbie, and discover techniques for doing them effectively
- Avoid getting fired or making embarrassing and costly mistakes that are common amongst greenhorns
I'm Baker Manning. I’m a deckhand on Bravo’s reality TV show Below Deck, and I’m also the creator of The Yacht Job Crew~niversity, which gives potential crew insight about what it’s really like to work on a yacht, and information and techniques to help increase their chances of getting a job as quickly as possible, and keeping it!
I created this course because I want to help you succeed! Teamwork makes the dream work! We’re in this together. Consider me your coach, your cheerleader, your team captain; whatever floats your boat!