FAST TRACK YOUR CAREER IN THE YACHTING INDUSTRY
Working on a yacht is one of the best ways to travel the world, earn cash, and live on a floating palace on the water (for free!)
HOW THIS GUIDE WILL HELP YOU:
The process of uprooting your entire life to pursue a job in the yachting industry can be daunting.
- What do you need to do to get started?
- Where do you go to apply for jobs?
- How do you craft a professional CV and land interviews?
- How do you gain an edge and stand out above the rest in a competitive job market if you have no prior experience?
In The Yacht Job Handbook, I'll walk you through the entire process of getting a job on a yacht. I’m going to break down this process into a step-by-step formula that will serve as a roadmap to help fast-track your career so that you can start getting paid to live, work, and travel the world on a luxurious yacht. I'm going to help you:
- Eliminate the guesswork so that you
- Gain a a competitive advantage, and
- Increase your chances of getting hired
- As efficiently and effortlessly as possible
- Save time, effort, energy and money
- Succeed in the yachting industry
Your new life is waiting for you…
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND BONUS MATERIAL
- Access to Private Facebook Group
- Skills & Drills Workbook w/Exercises
- Downloadable Templates, Checklists, and Diagrams
- International Yacht Resources Directory
- 10 + Companion Videos w/ Training for:
- Creating a CV
- Signing up with Crew Agents
- Basic Training
- Glossary of Terms
- Lifetime Access- Always the latest most up to date version
- 5 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Full PDF Download
CLICK THE "PREVIEW" BUTTONS IN THE CLASS CURRICULUM BELOW TO GET A FREE SAMPLE OF PART 1.
"This guide was incredibly detailed and answered so many questions. It provided me the knowledge I needed to build up the courage to move across the country and get my yachting certification. Now I have a full time job working on a yacht. If you want to get into yachting, this is a must read!"
"What a thorough handbook! It answered every question I had and didn't know I had. I really like all the different aspects of it: definitions, schedules, crew hierachy, lists/reasons, roadmaps, planners, along with all the written knowledge. I stayed intrigued the whole time. I have a better understanding of each part of this career now."
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm Baker Manning. I’m a deckhand on Bravo’s reality TV show Below Deck, and I’m also the creator of The Yacht Job Handbook Series, which gives potential crew insight about what it’s really like to work on a yacht, and information and techniques to help increase their chances of getting a job as quickly as possible, and keeping it!
I created these courses and guides because I want to help you succeed! Teamwork makes the dream work! We’re in this together. Consider me your coach, your cheerleader, your team captain; whatever floats your boat!
Check out my website BakerManning.com for more information and resources!
No matter where you start from, we all have to take the same general route and pass through the same waypoints and checkpoints to get from point A to Sea. It usually looks something like this:
1. GET INSPIRED
2. RELOCATE TO A YACHTING HUB
3. COMPLETE TRAINING
5. BEGIN DAY WORKING
7. GET HIRED
As with any journey, there's usually more than one way to arrive at your destination...
Some people like to take the most efficient way, and then there are people like me… Let’s just say I took the “scenic route.” If you follow my journey on the map from point A to Sea- it’s easy to see that I swerved off course just about every step of the way.
Although I did eventually reach my destination, I left a lot of mistakes in my wake. I could have saved myself a lot of time, effort, money, and embarrassment if I had been more strategic, and used the proper knowledge, tools, and techniques to propel me forward.